New Zealand Study Tour – 2019
Dates: Sunday 18 August – Friday 23 August, 2019
Together with INSPIRE: Professional Learning for teachers (NZ), REAIE offers a focused live-in professional learning opportunity that includes presentations and visits to a number of contemporary thinking early childhood centres. Provocations for reflection and dialogue are an important part of the intensive week of study. This study tour is open to all educators, with a particular focus on the birth to six years age group. The collaborative reflection and dialogue could also engage educators working in the early years of primary school. The New Zealand study tour is limited to 29 participants and requires 25 registrants to proceed.
- The New Zealand Study Tour programme is a live-in experience for participants only.
- Two Study Tour Leaders from the REAIE Committee accompany the group and facilitate group discussions.
- Readings are provided to participants prior to departure from Australia to assist with preparation for the Study Tour and to facilitate learning.
- General travel advice and tips are provided to the group prior to departure from Australia.
- The REAIE Office is available for any questions or concerns in the lead up to the tour’s departure and to answer any queries while you are away.
The cost of the 2019 New Zealand Study Tour is $2350.00AU for twin share OR $2650.00AU for single.
This cost includes pick up on Sunday 18 August and drop off on Friday 23 August to a central Auckland location; accommodation; all meals; transport to venues; visits to centres and presentations.
- The fee is an all-inclusive cost to all participants and cannot be altered.
- It does not include airfares, insurance, transfers to and from the airport, phone calls, social costs, accommodation prior to or after dates listed or other associated costs.
Registrations are now open please click here.