New Zealand Study Tour – 2019
Dates: Sunday 18 August – Friday 23 August, 2019
Together with INSPIRE: Professional Learning for teachers (NZ), REAIE offers a focused live-in professional learning opportunity that includes presentations and visits to a number of contemporary thinking early childhood centres. Provocations for reflection and dialogue are an important part of the intensive week of study. This study tour is open to all educators, with a particular focus on the birth to six years age group. The collaborative reflection and dialogue could also engage educators working in the early years of primary school. The New Zealand study tour is limited to 29 participants and requires 25 registrants to proceed.
- The New Zealand Study Tour programme is a live-in experience for participants only.
- Two Study Tour Leaders from the REAIE Committee accompany the group and facilitate group discussions.
- Readings are provided to participants prior to departure from Australia to assist with preparation for the Study Tour and to facilitate learning.
- General travel advice and tips are provided to the group prior to departure from Australia.
- The REAIE Office is available for any questions or concerns in the lead up to the tour’s departure and to answer any queries while you are away.
Registrations will open in April 2019