Pedagogical Documentation in Early Years Practice: Seeing Through Multiple Perspectives
$64.00 (incl. GST)
Pedagogical documentation is a vital method of assessing and observing young children and is a practice that enables practitioners, families and children to learn alongside each other.
7 in stock
Pedagogical documentation is a vital method of assessing and observing young children, and is a practice that enables practitioners, families and children to learn alongside each other.
This book draws on the projects and experiences of senior researchers from nations including Australia, Canada, Sweden, Singapore, the UK and the USA to highlight multiple approaches to pedagogical documentation.
Topics explored include:
- using video in pedagogical documentation
- making the most of outdoor learning environments
- developing pedagogical documentation within curriculum frameworks
- the relationship with Early Years transitions
- the potential of pedagogical documentation for leadership enactment.
The book offers guidance, support and inspiration to practitioners and researchers on how to implement meaningful and sustainable child-focused observation in early years contexts.
|Dimensions||24.5 × 17 × 1.4 cm|