WHY SPONSOR AND EXHIBIT AT THE 2023 REAIE CONFERENCE
The REAIE Conference is delighted to be returning to Melbourne in 2023 reflecting the relationship the organisation has to the city of Melbourne as the birthplace of REAIE since its inception in 1994 and its subsequent incorporation in 2001.
REAIE continues to evolve as a National Organisation working to develop meaningful relationships that promote a new culture of childhood within which every child’s rights are realised.
We invite your participation as our partner in this significant event within the Australian educational calendar and look forward to working in collaboration.
The event offers many benefits to exhibitors. Most importantly a unique opportunity to demonstrate your affiliation with REAIE and an alignment with an educational approach that is a world-class benchmark and point of excellence in education.
The Conference can provide your organisation with:
- Maximum exposure at a premier profession conference.
- Time to network with profession colleagues and key decision makers.
- Opportunity to present your latest innovations and new products or services to a pertinent audience.
- Showcase your expertise and capabilities, and educate the profession.
- Increased marketing opportunities including visibility on the conference website and associated
- An opportunity to build and reinforce strategic relationships.
- Stay connected to trends and issues.
- Access to a broad network of profession partners from the public and private sectors.
- The chance to affiliate your brand with a unique and dynamic conference package.
- The opportunity to demonstrate your company’s commitment to the profession.
For all sponsorship and exhibition queries, please contact:
Rebecca Gabriel – Sponsorship and Exhibition Sales Executive – All Occasions Group
P: (08) 8125 2200