2022 DATES ACROSS AUSTRALIA
This professional learning program has been designed to defend the dynamic evolution and coherency of the educational project of Reggio Emilia, in the Australian context.
This five-day program will be offered as a blend of synchronous and asynchronous learning opportunities.
This unique program has been developed for experienced educators, teachers or leaders who have been working with the principles of Reggio Emilia in the Australian context for an extended time and who would like to deepen their understanding through ongoing participation and ‘formazzione’.
It will also include a pathway of recognition in a journey of formative andragogic learning that will provide opportunities for new and emerging REAIE Professional Learning Facilitators.
Please be aware that the successful completion of this training does not guarantee or entitle individuals to contract work for/on behalf of REAIE as a consultant.
- Contexts for Coherent Pedagogy
- Interconnected Principles
- Ethics, Rights and Values that underpin the Reggio Emilia Approach
- Contexts of Learning
- Pedagogical Co-ordination
Program costs include:
- 1 day online asynchronous opportunity to be completed at your own pace
- 4 days face-to-face professional learning
- Lunch on each day of the face-to-face training
- A REAIE $100 book voucher
- Interconnected Principles Poster and Booklet
The program will be mapped to the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers in recognition of the requirements of NESA, VIT and other teaching accreditation bodies.
Cost per participant: $1550 (incl GST) Airfares and accommodation are not included.
A non-refundable deposit of $550 (incl GST) is payable with your registration.
The balance can be paid in two installments of $500 (incl GST).
Participants are required to complete all components of the program in one city.
Please check individual city registration for closing dates and payment dates.