Due to overwhelming demand this program will be repeated in Sydney on 13 and 14 August and 15 and 16 October 2021.
This professional learning program has been designed to defend the dynamic evolution and coherency of the educational project of Reggio Emilia, in the Australian context.
This five-day program will be offered as a blend of synchronous and asynchronous learning opportunities.
This unique program has been developed for experienced educators, teachers or leaders who have been working with the principles of Reggio Emilia in the Australian context for an extended time and who would like to deepen their understanding through ongoing participation and ‘formazzione’.
It will also include a pathway of recognition in a journey of formative andragogic learning that will provide opportunities for new and emerging REAIE Professional Learning Facilitators.
Please be aware that the successful completion of this training does not guarantee or entitle individuals to contract work for/on behalf of REAIE as a consultant.
- Contexts for Coherent Pedagogy
- Interconnected Principles
- Ethics, Rights and Values that underpin the Reggio Emilia Approach
- Contexts of Learning
- Pedagogical Co-ordination
The cost for this program includes:
- 1 day online asynchronous opportunity to be completed at your own pace
- 4 days face-to-face professional learning in Sydney
- Lunch on each day of the face-to-face training
- A REAIE $100 book voucher
- Interconnected Principles Poster and Book
The program will be mapped to the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers in recognition of the requirements of NESA, VIT and other teaching accreditation bodies.
Dates for face-to-face program:
- Friday 13 August and Saturday 14 August 2021 (Kincoppal Rose Bay)
- Friday 15 October and Saturday 16 October 2021 (Kambala Hampshire House)
Online training will be available in July 2021.
Cost per participant: $1550 (incl GST) Airfares and accommodation to Sydney are not included.
A non-refundable deposit of $550 (incl GST) is payable with your registration. The balance can be paid in two installments of $500 (incl GST) due by 2 August 2021 and 4 October 2021.
Registrations close Monday 12 July 2021 or when all places are sold.