Presenters: Kirsty Liljegren and Kerrie O'Neill
Dates: 4 November, 30 November, 1 February and 1 March
Time: 7.30pm - 8.30pm (AEDT)
All webinars will be recorded and made available to participants the day after the webinar for a period of 48 hours.
Book ALL 4 WEBINARS before 4 November and SAVE 10%!
2020 represents a year of crises. Our transforming series draws on the 3T’s framework of Triage, Transition and Transform which is an approach for leading and learning through a three phase process. Our webinar series acknowledges that educational settings have had to face the challenges of COVID by being responsive and creating adaptive pathways to cope with this worldwide crisis. It is now time to rebuild, critically reflect and develop a ‘new normal’. This is an optimal time for educational teams to use this knowledge to ‘build back better’. What will you transform?
Webinar 1 – Transforming End of Year Celebrations – Wednesday 4 November 2020 – 7.30pm – 8.30pm (AEDT)
This webinar will contest many of the dominant discourses associated with traditional end of year celebrations.
Webinar 2 – Transforming Orientation and Welcome – Monday 30 November 2020 – 7.30pm – 8.30pm (AEDT)
This webinar will reimagine the rhythms of orientation and welcome in educational settings.
Webinar 3 – Transforming Understandings of Agency – Monday 1 February 2021 – 7.30pm – 8.30pm (AEDT)
This webinar will explore strategies to enable agency through a democratic and participatory approach.
Webinar 4 – Transforming Leadership – Monday 1 March 2021 – 7.30pm – 8.30m (AEDT)
This webinar will explore and reconceptualise the concept of leadership and will introduce the idea of pedagogical co-ordination.
Webinar Terms and Conditions:
• Participants will need to download the (free) Zoom platform https://zoom.us/
• It is preferable for participants to use a laptop or desktop – not a phone, this allows for easier use of the webinar tools.
• No part of the discussion may be recorded by participants nor screenshots taken.
• REAIE will be utilizing a range of tools during the webinar to enable participation.
• You are invited to utilise the features within Zoom webinar for example the chat feature and the Q & A feature.
• Notice of cancellation needs to be received in writing at least 5 working days prior to the session date. There are no refunds for nonattendance.
• All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
• Reference materials will be provided to participants.
• All sessions will be recorded for QA purposes and for participants to access post the event for 48 hrs.
• The purchase of webinar attendance is for use by the purchaser only and registration information should not be forwarded on to third parties; doing so may hinder your own access, as webinar entry is by prior registration only. Similarly, the materials and replay of webinars are for use by the purchaser only and should not be forwarded on to third parties.