Live Social Justice Interactive Webinar Series Reggio Emilia Australia Information Exchange (REAIE) stands in solidarity with Australia’s First Peoples’ and advocate to uphold human rights for all citizens. We would like the recent global tragedies to act as a catalyst for reflection and change, or as Malaguzzi said, “one of the many itineraries for orienting our walking together” (Cagliari et al., 2016, p.106).
REAIE has developed a series of four webinars which will explore in more detail, the ‘itineraries’ of human rights, subjectivities, democracy and participation.
Webinar 3 – Navigating Democracy
This webinar will explore democracy and democratic processes as a catalyst to engage in dialogue about pedagogical work.
All webinars are for participants with knowledge of the educational project of Reggio Emilia.
Webinar Terms and Conditions:
- Participants will need to download the (free) Zoom platform https://zoom.us/
- When joining the meeting please ensure that the name you enter matches the name on your registration, there is no sharing of registrations permitted. Names not matching registration information will not be admitted to the webinar.
- When joining the meeting please ensure that your camera is turned on and your microphone is turned off.
- It is preferable for participants to use a laptop or desktop – not a phone.
- No part of the discussion may be recorded by participants nor screenshots taken.
- You are invited to utilise the chat feature throughout the session.
- Notice of cancellation needs to be received in writing at least 5 working days prior to the session date. There are no refunds for nonattendance.
- All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
- Reference materials will be provided to participants.
- All sessions will be recorded for QA purposes and for participants to access post the event for 36 hrs.
- The purchase of webinar attendance is for use by the purchaser only and registration information should not be forwarded on to third parties; doing so may hinder your own access, as webinar entry is by prior registration only. Similarly, the materials and replay of webinars are for use by the purchaser only and should not be forwarded on to third parties.