Presenter: Lou Kirkwood
Date: Monday 19 April 2021
Time: 7.30pm (AEST)
Registrations close at 10am (AEST) on Monday 19 April 2021.
This Webinar focuses on how educators and children might explore new ways of encountering materials (water); valuing multiple perspectives and discovering unexpected gazes. When understood as a material for learning, water offers many possibilities to examine and explore the rich normality of such an ‘ordinary’ subject.
Through this webinar Lou Kirkwood will explore a project that was undertaken at New Horizons Pre-School, where children considered this material as so much more than ‘just water’; exploring the interwoven concepts of beauty, aesthetics, relationships, empathy, the natural world, imagination and connectedness.
Webinar Terms and Conditions:
• Please ensure a personal email address is used when registering to ensure you receive the zoom link to join the webinar.
• Webinars will be made available 2 days after the event is held for a period of 7 days. This time period is not negotiable. If you are unable to view the webinar on the scheduled date or wish to rewatch the webinar please do so within this timeframe. Any requests for extensions will be at an additional cost.
• If you are interested in sharing any of our webinars for team training or private professional learning please contact us to discuss group rates.
• All webinars will be available to repurchase at a later date.
• Webinars are for individual use and are not to be shared.
• Participants will need to download the (free) Zoom platform https://zoom.us/
• It is suggested for participants to use a laptop or desktop – not a phone, this allows for easier use of the webinar tools.
• No part of the discussion may be recorded by participants nor screenshots taken – reference material will be sent to participants after the event.
• REAIE will be utilizing a range of tools during the webinar to enable participation.
• You are invited to utilise the features within Zoom webinar for example the chat feature and the Q & A feature when made available by the presenter.
• Cancellations must be made via email to email@example.com NO LATER THAN 5 business days before the event. All refunds will incur a 20% administration fee. Cancellations made within 5 business days of an event will not be refunded.
• There is no refund for non-attendance at an event.
• All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
• All sessions will be recorded.
• The purchase of webinar attendance is for use by the purchaser only and registration information should not be forwarded on to third parties; doing so may hinder your own access, as webinar entry is by prior registration only. Similarly, the materials and replay of webinars are for use by the purchaser only and should not be forwarded on to third parties.