2022 Research Symposium Topics
CLICK ON THE SYMPOSIUM TOPIC HEADING TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
- As a strategy to inform policy and political advocacy.
- As a context for rich collaboration.
- Creating a context for listening, supporting our capacity to pay attention to children’s wonderings and curiosities.
- Giving visibility to the hundred languages.
- Inviting children’s agency (voice).
- Documentation inviting a relationship between theory and practice.
- Providing opportunities for collaborative, critical reflection – highlighting the value of collaborative research as a professional learning opportunity.
- Documentation supporting co-participative research between children and educators; between children and atelieriste; between educational leaders and their teams; between classroom-based educators and academics.
- Documentation guiding the design process (that is progettazione).
- Developing research questions; intentional observation; interpretation and re-launching projects.
- Advocating for Image of Child (children’s voice and thinking) and the hundred languages.