Presenters: Paola Cagliari, Sara De Poi, Jan MIllikan and Emeritus Professor Peter Moss
Date: Saturday 17 October 2020
Time: 11.00am - 5.30pm (AEDT)
Join us for an exciting opportunity to explore and reflect on Loris Malaguzzi: the man, the thinking, the legacy and how his work and legacy have influenced thinking, learning and teaching in Australia.
Celebrate with us in dialogue with guest speakers from Reggio Children, Paola Cagliari and Sara Di Poi; Jan Millikan, a founding member of REAIE; and Emeritus Professor Peter Moss from University College London.
Emeritus Professor Peter Moss will share his thinking in relation to the influences, roles and provocations of Loris Malaguzzi (historical, political and cultural).
This session will be followed by a Q & A session chaired by Jan Millikan. The panel will reflect on Emeritus Professor Peter Moss’s presentation in the Australia context.
Paola Cagliari and Sara De Poi will present An experience walking on silk threads in the context of the schools of Reggio Emilia and Loris Malaguzzi.
Comfort breaks will be included in the programme.
Webinar Terms and Conditions:
• Participants will need to download the (free) Zoom platform https://zoom.us/
• REAIE will be using Zoom webinar.
• It is preferable for participants to use a laptop or desktop – not phone, this allows for easier use of the webinar tools.
• No part of the discussion may be recorded by participants nor screenshots taken.
• REAIE will be utilizing a range of tools during the webinar to enable participation.
• You are invited to utilise the features within Zoom webinar for example the chat feature and the Q & A feature. The panel will attempt to address all questions during the session however any questions not addressed will be followed up after the event and shared with the participants.
• REAIE will also be utilizing polling in addition to a live twitter feed.
• Notice of cancellation needs to be received in writing at least 5 working days prior to session date. There are no refunds for nonattendance.
• All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
• The presentations will be available for participants to view from Wednesday 21 October for 1 week.
• The purchase of webinar attendance is for use by the purchaser only and registration information should not be forwarded on to third parties; doing so may hinder your own access, as webinar entry is by prior registration only. Similarly, the materials and replay of webinars are for use by the purchaser only and should not be forwarded on to third parties.
• Due to travel restrictions and time zones some of the presentations have been pre-recorded.
• Participants are encouraged to join the entire programme however you do have the option to join at any time.