Transforming Images of Infant Pedagogy
Presenter: Dr Andi Salamon
Date: This webinar will be released at 5pm (AEDT) on Monday 17 October 2022 and will be available for viewing until Monday 31 October 2022.
Registrations close 2pm Monday 17 October.
Links to access the webinar will be sent to registered participants on Monday 17 October at 5pm.
Please note that your link will be sent to the email address you use in your registration.
This webinar will be available for sale in the REAIE on-demand library from Monday 31 October. Viewing time for on-demand purchases is strictly 7 days from payment date.
Registrations have now closed
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
This webinar will explore intentional quality Early Childhood Education (ECE) with babies by deconstructing (and transforming) the image of the infant, the infant educator, the ‘baby room’, and curriculum with our youngest citizens. It does so by sharing stories, data and strategies that support enacting philosophy and theory in practice.
Presenter Dr Andi Salamon is a teacher and researcher at Charles Sturt University and has recently undertaken a research project about infants’ practices funded by the Jean Denton Memorial Scholarship. She has a particular focus on making her work accessible to those working and living with very young children. An advocate for infants’ rights and quality early years learning experiences for all children, Andi brings her passion to uphold children’s optimal learning into her work with pre-service teachers.
Webinar Terms and Conditions:
- • Please ensure a personal email address is used when registering to ensure you receive the webinar links.
- • This webinar will be available for viewing until Monday 31 October 2022. Any requests for extensions will be at an additional cost.
- • This webinar will be available for sale in the REAIE on-demand library from Monday 31 October 2022. Viewing time for on-demand purchases is 7 days from payment date.
- • If you are interested in sharing any of our webinars for team training or private professional learning please contact us to discuss group rates.
- • This webinar is the Intellectual Property of REAIE.
- • Webinars are for individual use and are not to be shared.
- • It is suggested for participants to use a laptop or desktop – not a phone.
- • No part of the discussion may be recorded by participants nor screenshots taken – reference material will be sent to participants after the event.
- • Cancellations must be made via email to email@example.com NO LATER THAN 5 business days before the event. All refunds will incur a 20% administration fee. Cancellations made within 5 business days of an event will not be refunded.
- • There is no refund for non-attendance at an event.
- • All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
- • The purchase of webinar attendance is for use by the purchaser only and registration information should not be forwarded on to third parties; doing so may hinder your own access, as webinar entry is by prior registration only. Similarly, the materials and replay of webinars are for use by the purchaser only and should not be forwarded on to third parties.